“Becutan” is a brand that has successfully existed on the international market for over 30 years. Continuously, for all this time, the “Becutan” collection has been, and still is, a sales hit among the variety of products of the Profit Centre - the Chemistry, Cosmetics and Botanicals Units.
The consistently high quality, made it possible for the trust in this brand to be passed on from generation to generation during a period of three decades. All those that use “Becutan” since childhood, continue to use it as skincare for their own children. That is the strongest foundation for this brand’s long tradition.
Today, “Becutan” is an internationally recognised brand, with all the aspects that create the value of a specific brand: Tradition, consistent quality, recognisability, trust, loyalty...
So far, we have sold over 100,000,000 products and the sales are consistently going up.
Aside for Macedonia, where the “Becutan” collection is the absolute leader on the market with a market presence of above 50% in the category of children’s skincare, “Becutan” is a sales success in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Montenegro... On these markets, judging from the total realised sales, “Becutan” is somewhere near the top, among the three most sought for brands in its product category. Almost 70% of the sales of the collection are realised on international markets.
Proof of the excellent market positioning are the international awards and acknowledgements, received from renown organisations following the consumer segment on several markets.
In 2008 “Becutan” was chosen as the Superbrand on the market in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and in 2009, as the Superbrand on the market in Macedonia and Croatia.
All products are clinically and dermatologically tested and developed in cooperation with paediatricians and dermatologists. They are made with high-class ingredients with certified quality which is in accordance with the European directives for children’s skincare quality products. The manufacturing process is subject to continuous checks of the ingredients and the final product, and is in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) – standards, the highest standards in this industry.
THESE ITEMS MAKE THE “BECUTAN” COLLECTION:
- Becutan children’s shampoo 200ml, 400ml
- Becutan children’s shampoo with camomile 200ml
- Becutan Foaming bath product with camomile 200 ml
- Becutan foaming bath product 200ml, 400ml
- Becutan shampoo and bath foam 2 in 1, 200 ml, 400ml
- Becutan baby bath oil 150ml
- Becutan foaming hand and face soap for kids 250 ml
- Becutan moisturising body milk 200ml, 400ml
- Becutan oil 200ml
- Becutan children’s cream 50ml, 75ml, 100ml, 150ml
- Becutan children's vitamin balm 50ml, 100ml, 200ml
- Becutan cod liver oil ointment
- Becutan protective children’s cream with zinc oxide 75ml
- Becutan baby powder 100g
- Becutan children soap 90g
- Becutan children chamomile soap 90g
- Becutan children’s toothpaste 50g
- Becutan wet wipes with camomile 20/1, 26/1, 72/1
- Becutan wet wipes for sensitive skin 45/1
- Becutan baby diapers
- Becutan children’s suntan collection
- Becutan insect repellent 100 ml
- Becutan skin cooling gel 50 ml
- Becutan instant teas for infants and small children
- Becutan filter teas for children